Recalling my 2010 resolution, I think I accomplished all those goals it listed as per suggested by Men’s Health. They were carefully written to result in achievable outputs. Proud ego here.
Now that the year of the metal rabbit draws near, I don’t think I can manage to set a lot of quality goals much better than last year’s because I’m always stressed. Thesis, love life, job hunting, project management — all these combined make me want to become superman. However, these won’t stop me from making wishes, setting simple goals that’d be my guide as a better person or so.
1. I wish to gain more weight, and keep myself from illnesses. Actually, while I’m writing this, I don’t feel well. I have colds and high fever. This year, I’ve been catching illnesses and been always attacked by asthma. Health is important, so I wish to be more healthy.
2. I wish to graduate this April 2011. Huling buga. This is my last semester in UP Diliman. I will strive to bag at least one award.
3. After graduation, I wish to immediately acquire a decent and highly touted job. I’ve been eyeing on the telecommunications industry where I could practice project management.
4. I wish to have a car. Oh please, come graduation!
5. I wish to have a better phone that this Nokia 5800. I want a phone that fits my lifestyle and can cope up with the current memes. Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, and Google Nexus S are a few choices. Generous people are welcome.
6. I wish to have a Sony HD camera.
7. I wish to have an infinite external hard disk memory.
8. I wish to have a Nikon D7000. But I won’t throw Sniper, my D60. It’s a memento of my childhood aspiration.
9. I wish to pass the board exam or CCNA. I am still beleaguered to take the PRC exam. A lot of issues unravel it. I’ll take the CCNA instead.
10. I wish I could turn back time. It’s quite ironic because this is more of a superficial and pessimistic outlook. If given a chance, I wish travel in time when I faced the greatest struggle in life. I wish to correct the mistakes that struggle bore.
11. I wish we could start anew. In spite all of the hurting, when we see the fireworks tonight, I wish we could forgive each other and forget all the bad memories. I wish we could look forward to a happier life. After all that we’ve been through, you’re still the one.
What are your goals this coming 2011?