Designing is easy, but conceptualizing is difficult. I’ve been making graphics art for my org, and I must say that it takes me one day to one week only to come up with different ideas that usually end up being thrown away when I run Photoshop. After conceptualizing, it takes me two to three days [...]
MnemoArt is a look-back at my artworks prior to Project ISKO. Most of these are graphic designs, childhood drawings, caricatures, high school projects, and even objects with sentimental value. Ever since, the Oblation Revolving Trophy symbolizes intelligence. On the foreground, the Oblation and the young student become one, and the union exemplifies the outstanding cognitive [...]
- The Pautakan 2009 Poster 02. Sep, 2009
- Sketching Mikko Gozalo 26. Aug, 2009
- 2010 New Year’s Resolution, Unrealistic? 30. Dec, 2009
- Rizal plus Mt. Banahaw 12. Sep, 2009
- Project ISKO = JohnCarl.net 22. Aug, 2009
- Saved in 2012 31. Dec, 2012
- Globe Introduces Gadget Care, a Mobile Protection Program 13. Dec, 2012
- Perfect Itinerary for Your Puerto-Princesa-El-Nido Vacation 15. Nov, 2012
- GoUNLI: Unli Calls, Texts, and Facebook 15. Nov, 2012
- Globe Telecom Delivers Modernized Network in Davao and Key Areas in Mindanao 15. Nov, 2012
- John Carl: Hi Batman fan! I agree with all what you said. It...
- batman fan: there are 4 lines each representing the aspects of...
- Henry: Hello again! are you open for link exchange?...
- John Carl: Nestle is one. I assume, by December, a new pub ma...
- Henry: What are the participating company, any idea?...